Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I miss India

To: "my email"
CC:
Subject: Hay david,I am rahul from india
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 23:57:51 -0800 (PST)




"I am happy there and i hope that you are happy there.perhaps you have forgoten me but i will never forget you.you told me that i would send my picture in your id..will you com to india for deepu's brother's marry in april.deepu told me that david would come but i am saying that you will have to come. please keep in touch"

This is the email I got from the guy who took me on his bike into Faridabad for McDonalds.

What if the wedding was during my week off in April and I went to Deepu's brother's wedding? I would surely be treated like a king for coming, hehe. I had told Deepu I wanted to go to his brother's wedding and would try to come if I could, but that was mostly just to be polite. It actually is a possibility though, depending on the date...

No comments: