Friday, July 4, 2008

Thoughts and Photos

I've been looking through old pictures and having a great time, listening to the new music Liz sent me from the other side of the planet.



I gotta grow my hair back, man.





You better believe I rocked that mullet for over a week at school, hehe.



Camp is hecka fun. My two favorite kids are Gun and Beam. I'm not sure what grade they're in, maybe 3rd or 4th? 2nd? I really don't know, they're hilarious though. They both have energy forever and like to sing to themselves and run around. Great kids.



I got skrillz.



My best friend, miss that guy.



Snapped and developed by yours truly.



I was in the one on the left, and I've got the surgical scar on my shoulder prove it.



In my sleep.



Youngest, oldest, middle.



Zoolander.

Peace.

2 comments:

gretchen said...

hey buddy! you actually look cute in some of those pics ;) haha! but the mullet... AHHHH! (why do guys think this is cool?!?!)

Team ed. said...

glad that cd is gettin' some love!!!